CSci 1133H: Python Info
Useful Python resources
Here is reference material on Python:
Copyright: © 2019 by the Regents of the University
- the official page of the Python Software Foundation
A good place for updates, installation guides, complete
documentation of the language, etc. Make sure you look at
- a comprehensive Python tutorial
- another simple
Hands-on Python Tutorial. Simple, with many examples.
- Google Python class, a dense but clear introduction to many
features of the language
- if you like to have online interactive tutorials, where you
have a python interpreter running in the web page where you can
type instructions and have them executed, try
- A complete
online course on Python, Starts easy, goes quite advanced.
- for a slower introduction to python done through exercises
https://learnpythonthehardway.org/python3/. Only some of
the parts are free.
Department of Computer Science and
Engineering. All rights reserved.
Comments to: Maria Gini
Changes and corrections are in red.