CSci 5302 - Analysis of Numerical Algorithms
Main navigation |
CSci 5302 Spring 2019
Announcements (most recent first)
- 05/07/19: Final instructor office hours: Wed May 8 @ 10am. Note room change: now in Keller 4-225C.
- 05/06/19: Answers to quizzes have been posted to the Handouts
folder. The protections on the older files were previously set incorrectly,
but now they should be readable.
- 05/04/19: The final exam is scheduled for Thursday May 9 at 4pm in the usual
classroom. Actually this exam will be a third midterm covering only the topics since
the previous midterm (click here for details) and will last only the usual 75 minutes.
- 05/01/19: Instructor office hours on Monday May 6 will be delayed approximately 30 minutes.
- 04/30/19: Homework 5 has been updated to fix some errors.
Also, the assignment should now be open for submissions.
- 04/22/19: Homework 5 has been posted, due on last
day of class (next week!).
- 04/20/19: No instructor office hours Monday 4/22.
- 04/09/19: Due to the bad weather expected this Thursday, the exam scheduled for Thursday has
been postponed to April 16 (next Tuesday).
- 03/15/19: There was another in-class exercise
yesterday. Late submissions will be accepted up to March 20. Emails should consist of
PDF or plain text and have the string "5302 quiz 5" in the subject line.
You may also be able to upload a PDF to canvas.
- 03/08/19: There was an in-class exercise
yesterday. This is a reminder, any e-mail about the class must include the string
"5302" in the subject line.
- 03/06/19: Homework 3 has a small
- 03/01/19: Instructor: no office hours on Monday. Also I'm checking into issues viewing
grader comments on the homework.
- 02/05/19: There was an in-class exercise today. If you missed class, please submit
your response by e-mail or through canvas.
- 01/29/19: Office Hours have been revised. See Syllabus.
- 01/28/19: No class on Tuesday January 29. However, please submit Homework 1 through Canvas as
scheduled on Tuesday.
- 01/08/19: Important Announcements for the whole class will appear here, most recent first.